Wiltshire Concrete can supply a wide range of aggregates either from stock in our Wiltshire yard or we can collect your aggregate order direct from the quarries. Our aggregates are available loose or bagged, in builder/dumpy bags and can be delivered direct to your site if required.
Our fleet of tippers are constantly running from several quarries and sand pits around the region and often can work your load of aggregates into their schedule, thereby providing a speedy and reliable delivery service.
A selection of the aggregates stocked in our yard include:-
- 40mm single size (rejects)
- Type 1 – typically used as a Sub-base for road building, an intermediate layer between hardcore and concrete/tarmac, used below blocks and sand in block paving.
- 40mm/75mm scalpings - typically used as a Sub-base for road building, an intermediate layer between hardcore and concrete/tarmac, used below blocks and sand in block paving.
- 6F2/6F5 – typical uses include being used as a Capping Layer on top of clay areas, Construction of Piling Mats or for use in Temporary Roads
- Crushed Concrete - a recycled aggregate, typically used for infill
- Fine sand
- Grit sand
- Building sand – yellow or grey
- Concrete ballast
- Rockery Stone
- Pea gravel – a hard wearing aggregate typically used for for paths, borders and planters or pond edging.
- 10mm/20mm Romsey Shingle/Golden Flint
- 10mm/20mm Berkshire Flint - a multicoloured and decorative aggregate, ideal for regularly used areas due to it being hard wearing
- 10mm/20mm Mendip Limestone – a hard wearing dark grey chip, hard wearing, typically used for driveways and footpaths or as a decorative feature.
- 10mm/20mm Cerney Gravel – typical uses are gravel for creating features and pathways
- 10mm/20mm Cotswold Gravel - ideal for driveways, paths and for decorative purposes
- Cotswold Path Gravel – a self binding Cotswold gravel used for driveways and paths
- Romsey Path Gravel – a self binding Romsey gravel used for driveways and paths
- 10mm/20mm Newbury Flint – a multicoloured and decorative aggregate, ideal for regularly used areas due to it being hard wearing.
- Topsoil – ideal for refreshing new and existing soil, landscaping or gardening projects.
- Bark/mulch – as well as being nice to look at, bark and mulch can help suppress weed growth and protect from frost
- Rock Salt - don't get caught out again this winter, we can supply rock salt to help keep your drives and pathways clear and safe this winter
You are more than welcome to visit the Wiltshire Concrete yard to view our range of aggregates before making your final decision. We are happy to discuss any requirements you may have and will happily source any aggregate material we don't currently stock.
Our local delivery area covers from Bath to Newbury, Cirencester to Salisbury, including Swindon, Trowbridge, Westbury, Warminster, Chippenham, Andover, Marlborough, Hungerford – please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements.
We can offer free delivery on aggregates when delivered at the same time as your skip.