Interlocking Barrier Blocks
Our concrete interlocking blocks have been used by our valued customers typically for building loading bays, temporary road blocks, temporary and permanent structures. They are popular because of their flexibility to suit many projects.
OUR NEWEST FEATURE is the introduction of loading eyes located on the side of the blocks.
This feature allows our customers to have easier movement of the blocks as well as easier reorganisation & relocation
- Available in four sizes (all 800mm high):
- Length: 1600mm / Width: 800mm / Weight: 2.4t
- Length: 1200mm / Width: 800mm / Weight: 1.8t
- Length: 800mm / Width: 800mm / Weight: 1.2t
- Material: Concrete
- Colour: Grey
Typical uses for Barrier Blocks:
- Temporary Road Blocks
- Site Security
- Temporary or permanent structures.
- Ideal for construction of storage bays
Benefits of Interlocking Blocks:
- Durable material
- Cost Effective
- Temporary or Permanent applications
FIND OUT MORE
Call our team to find out more about our CE certified concrete blocks or our concrete interlocking barriers.
Call on 01380 725725
Wiltshire Concrete, Hopton Park Industrial Estate, Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 2EY
01380 725 725
01380 729 972
All Rights Reserved.
WiltshireHBM is a company registered in England: 04427023